The Children in Nature Collaborative is part of a global movement to increase equitable access to nature so that children can thrive.
CINC develops leadership and networks within a global movement to:
- Build awareness of the benefits of nature to the well-being of children, families, and communities
- Promote collaboration and support self-organizing projects to increase access to nature
- Create spaces for community dialogue to develop trust, connection, and collaboration
- Identify and support the flow of information, knowledge, and resources.
- Develop communities of practice to create opportunities for learning and inspiration